- Spent time in worship. That's where I open different songs from my big music collection and sing along. I usually have about 10-20 minutes of prayer time afterwards.
- Caught up on my bible in a year readings, I'm a bit behind, (but I've been catching up lately!) I think I'm only about a week behind now.
- Wrote in the bible journal I started. I use different readings for that, (although this time I used one of the readings I normally use for that, and a couple verses from the reading plan.
- Spent 10 minutes on the elliptical. I have a habit of excersising for a month or 2 straight, then stopping for an indefinite amount of time!) I've done this, (stopped for about 6-7 weeks now,) so I need to get back into it.
- Finished! all! the! Christmas! shopping! Thank God!
- Started making a list of goals for next year. I've never made a list of yearly goals before, but I'm changing the process up for my big list.
- Came up with a different name for my big list of goals. It's now going to be called the "5 year list." It's for goals that I want to complete in the next 3-5 years. I'll talk about this more in the next one.
- Joined gab.ai For fun, and to find an alternative to Twitter.
Monday, December 12, 2016
Things I've done today!
I'm actually going to make 2 lists, because I'm behind and I need to make up! This first one is the many things I've done or gotten started today! The next one is lessons I've learned, and reflections I've had over the past couple weeks or so. Things I've gotten done and started today: