- caught up on a couple podcast episodes, (well 2 and a half episodes, that is.)
- Read a bit of RSS.
- Signed up for a Penzu pro account. I've had a Penzu.com account for about 5 years now, but never really used it. This way, I can do all my journaling in one place, (instead of a bunch of places.)
- Transferred some entries from old journaling services to a Penzu journal.
- Started a bible journal using daily email readings from The American Bible Society, and Penzu email reminders.
- Made arrangements to be at church early tomorrow morning.
- Posted like 6 links to webgurl.me so I could catch up this month.
Sunday, December 11, 2016
Things I've done today.
Oh, I'm definitely cheating and writing this post after midnight! The thing is, I've been posting links like a crazy lady, and decided to take a short break to listen to a short podcast or 2 before bed, (when I realized um... oh crap, I forgot to write the blog post, and I'm like 3 behind! So, let's get to the list: