- I'm really excited about the election! I love watching election results, so it should be interesting. I'm praying for the Libertarians to get 5% or more.
- I had to turn in my Christmas list yesterday. Mom was lecturing me about it because they're starting Christmas shopping. This meant that I was turning in an unfinished list, because some of the things I could put on the list I really won't get.
- Speaking of Christmas, can the Christmas drama and obligation pressure just be over already? The reality is that everyone in my family expects presents for everyone else, even if they aren't really part of the family. Thing is, I can't afford to spend $1000 on Christmas, so no... it just can't happen, which causes drama.
- This causes me to not look forward to Christmas, I love Christmas itself, but I hate Christmas in my family!
- Yesterday was November 5th. All day I was like I know something happened today, but I just couldn't remember what it was. Then I remembered 11/5/2013. Yesterday was the 3-year anniversary of this libelous article, and the two and a half week stream of Twitter vitriol it caused. The day before that, I'd written Twitter on a piece of paper as something I was thankful for at Prayer Seeker's café, (well, I had someone write it for me.) I wanted to take it back after that.
- I'll be singing next month in the Christmas choir during our Sunday school Christmas play, which should be fun!
- Today in church, my pastor mentioned WikiLeaks from the platform!Last year, he prayed over Debbie Wasserman Shultz's office when he went to DC. He talked about that today, and talked about her having to resign because of the DNC leaks that WikiLeaks released.
- You'll also be seeing a lot more lists next month! 30 days of them, in fact. Because I need to do 30 days of lists for this year, and I still haven't done it yet.
Sunday, November 6, 2016
Because I haven't done Thursday lister for a while, here's a catch up list!