- Swimming! It's fun to watch, and I used to be on swim team.
- Gymnastics, because I also used to participate when I was little. My favorite thing used to be the bars, because I used to like to pretend I was flying!
- Diving, probably because I think it would be fun to try.
- Track, because I live in Oregon, about an hour and a half away from Eugene, I pretty much have to say that!
- Equestrian, because there's just something exciting about watching horses jump. Although this is very hard to find!
- Syncronized swimming, because it's a summer version of figure skating.
- Rowing, because it seems like everyone young and old can do it.
- Rhythmic gymnastics, because it combines dancing with props and gymnastics. It's something I'd like to try, (dancing with props, that is.)
- Cycling sprints, not the long road races.
Thursday, August 4, 2016
Thursday Lister: favorite Olympic events
I'm sure you knew this one was coming, right? Lol if you didn't, well here it is! I have many events that I like watching, so they're pretty much going to be in random order, (except the first four.)