- I want to get back into blogging on a regular basis. If I were to participate in Audiomo, I wouldn't really have time to write many posts here because I'd be too invested with coming up with Audiomo topics, recording, uploading, etc. Not only that, but since I switched to Blogger, I don't exactly have enough space in Dropbox to create permanent archive links to post all the files here like I've been doing.
- I'm also way behind on linkblogging. I got way, way behind last month for some unknown reason. Audiomo usually takes more time away from that than anything, (I can always put up a short post here,) but it takes a while to post links, (especially if the articles I'm summarizing have lots of links in them.)
- I'm still technically in the middle of the blog migration, and I'm having a bit of trouble finishing the migration with linkday.net. I think I got the domain record pointed, except for the fact that now Blogger doesn't seem to want to verify it.
- Speaking of Linkday, I need to prepare for that whole thing. Since I did the blog migration and I'm going to be canceling my server, I have a lot of administrative work yet to do. This includes creating a gmail account for the newsletter, (I hope gmail doesn't try and disable this account, because when I went to create one for something else, they disabled it.)
- I'm also planning for my participation in the 31 days blogging challenge, and I'll be taking 2 blogs through that this year.
- I didn't have a plan, or come up with any topics ahead of time. I wanted to try that this year so I didn't sit there saying, "I really have nothing to talk about." I'm not sure how many topics I would've been able to come up with, but having 15-20 out of the 30 topics planned would probably be good. I'm not talking about a theme, or pre-recording posts, I'm simply talking about making a list of topics.
Thursday, June 2, 2016
Thursday Lister: reasons for not participating in Audiomo.
This is actually going to be a short list, (but I do want to explain my reasons.)