- 39.Find and start using an RSS reader again. Completed 9/17/2015.) Feedbin was a major failure, and didn't want to work for me at all! However, RSSdose works extremely well! 45.Join Hulu.
- 46.Download Kindle for PC. (Completed 9/1/2015.) It took some work to get my device registered, but I can now have books read to me using the accessibility plugin, (as long as I keep a Windows 7 system around.)
- 55.Fast at least once. (Completed 9/11/2015.) Our church did 3 days of fasting from September 9th-11th, they held a prayer service on the last day. I knew I wouldn't be able to get to the prayer service, but I still participated.
- 133.Adopt a cat. (Completed 9/18/2015!) I adopted Tigger from my local animal shelter, I had to go sit through a psych eval to do this thing, but I survived!
(Completed September, 2015.) I know it was a Friday in September, I just can't remember which random day I happened to sign up for Hulu!
- 1.Look into finding a new church. I got to go visit another church a couple weeks ago! I really did enjoy the service, and I'd like to go back again when they're having a regular service, ( this was their anniversary celebration.)
- 24.Participate in the write 31 days blogging challenge, (http://write31days.com) in 2015, 2016, and 2017. Obviously I've started this by participating in the challenge for the first time this year.
- 28.Find an alternative to Wordpress. I'm currently watching Blot, and waiting for WP imports to be completed.
- 30.Try at least 50 of the sites on my "sites to try"list. I think I need to change this goal to 100 sites. The list is getting ever longer! Never-the-less, I've started and I'm at 5/50.
- 127.Read 100 books. My first book was this one, my counselor recommended it to me. Lol, I'm going to read 1984 next!
- 129.Watch 20 documentaries.1/20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWBQGVc2kq8