- Go to counseling. Completed 9/2/2015. I'm marking this goal complete because although I'm still seeing my counselor, (twice a month now,) I've attended 3 sessions. The completion date is when I attended my third session.
- Get new computer speakers. Completed 8/26/2015, I love my new speakers!
- Get a new keyboard for my phone. Completed 8/26/2015.
- Shave my head. Completed 8/15/2015! OK, I didn't get a buzzcut, but it was about an inch long, and the hairdresser did use the clipper when she cut it, so it counts, I say!
- Download Kindle for PC. Completed 9/1/2015. OK OK, I don't actually remember the date I completed this one, but I download it to read a book my counselor recommended so it was around that time, give or take.
- Comment on 100 random blog posts. Started 8/27/2015, (1/100.)
- Find and start using an RSS reader again. Started last month with Feedbin, now I just have to remember to use it...
- Post 100 links to my linkblog in 24 hours and allow others to take the challenge if they want. Failed 8/29/2015, will try again next year.
- Sign up for an Audible.com subscription. I think I'm going to end up taking this off the list, I tried to do this, but Audible wouldn't let me download books to my computer for some reason.