- Look into finding a new church.
- Become a member of my church.
- Find a way to serve in church.
- Go to a church conference.
- Do the 30 in 30 challenge, 30 minutes of exercise for 30 days.
- Do a 30 day yoga challenge.
- Get down to 145 LBs.
- Spend at least 20 minutes outside 3-4 times a week in the summer.
- Take myself off sleep medication.
- Find natural ways to promote sleep, (drinking tea at night, etc.)
- Be in bed by 12 every night for 30 days.
- Be up by 7 every morning for 30 days.
- Develop a morning routine.
- Develop an evening routine.
- Develop a skincare routine.
- Go back to the Chiropractor.
- Make a dentist appointment and go to the dentist at least twice during the 3 years.
- Have my hearing tested.
- Go to counseling.
- Post 100 links to my linkblog in 24 hours, and allow others to take the challenge if they want.
- Post 200 links to my linkblog in 48 hours, and allow others to take the challenge if they want.
- Do blog 365 again, starting
January 1st, 2016.
- Participate in BEDM, (blog everyday in May,) in 2017 and 2018.
- Participate in the write 31 days blogging challenge, (http://write31days.com in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
- Start at least 4 more blogs.
- Comment on 100 random blog posts.
- Delete both my Tumblr accounts.
- Find an alternative to WordPress.
- Delete my Facebook account.
- Try at least 50 of the sites on my "sites to try" list.
- Clean out my email archives, trash, and spam folder.
- Take a free online class.
- Join an online book club.
- Find a way to make money from blogging, writing, podcasting, or streaming.
- Stream every day for 30 days.
- Find a good password manager, (one that will sync across multiple browsers.)
- Create 10 subverses on voat.co and submit to each one at least once a week.
- Create at least 10 subreddits, and submit to each one at least once a week.
- Find and start using an RSS reader again.
- Change my email address from Gmail to noelle.co.
- Start a podcast.
- Participate in an audio challenge during each of the 3 years.
- Start a discussion email list.
- Find and start using a VPN.
- Join Hulu.
- Download Kindle for PC.
- Pray every morning and evening for 30 days.
- Pray for my future husband everyday for 30 days.
- Read the bible in a year.
- Start a bible journal.
- Start a prayer journal.
- Do cleansing streams retreat again. (http://cleansingstreams.com)
- Find and join a bible study of some kind, (most likely a home fellowship.)
- Fast at least once.
- Share my testimony.
- Join an online bible study.
- Do a 30 day journaling challenge each year of the 3 years.
- Build a simple webapp in 30 days.
- Do 30 days of lists once a year.
- Learn a new word every day for 30 days each of the 3 years.
- Keep a "my day in six words" journal for 6 months.
- Say yes to everything for a day.
- Do the 30 day power of words challenge, (https://www.reviveourhearts.com/resource-library/30-day-challenges/30-day-power-words/
- Do the 30 day true woman makeover challenge: https://www.reviveourhearts.com/resource-library/30-day-challenges/30-day-makeover/
- Eat fruit every day for 30 days.
- Get a new recliner.
- Get and install the Ring video doorbell.
- Get a Booksharebookshare subscription.
- Get new computer speakers.
- Replace my desktop.
- Sign up for an Audible.com subscription.
- Get a new keyboard for my phone.
- Get a new Christmas tree, and put it up at least twice during the 3 years.
- Switch banks.
- Get a manicure and a peticure at least 3 times during the 3 years.
- Buy one item on Craigslist, and sell one item, (this can't be the same thing I bought.)
- Buy a new recipe book and have my caregiver cook some of the recipes in it.
- Buy at least half of the things on my "to buy" list.
- Write a personal mission statement.
- Answer the 20 questions you should ask yourself every Sunday for 2 months.
- Do some of the 100 journaling ideas
- Make a list of 100 things that make me happy.
- Make a list of 100 of my favorite songs.
- Make a list of 100 quotes that inspire me.
- Make a list of inspirational things, one thing for each letter of the alphabet.
- Make a list of songs to be played at my funeral.
- Make a list of 100 of the best experiences in my life.
- Make a list of words that describe me.
- Make a list of 100 things I like about myself.
- Make a list of people who inspire me.
- Make a list of 100 women little girls should admire, instead of super models or actresses.
- Make a list of things that each person in my life has taught me.
- Make a to-do list every day for 30 days.
- Make a list of my favorite words.
- Make a list of 100 things I know very little about, then learn at least 3 things about each of them.
- Make a list of my favorite websites.
- Make a list of 100 things I would do if I couldn't fail.
- Make a list of 101 things I've accomplished prior to this list.
- Make a list of 100 things I'm thankful for, and add 3 things to it every day for 6 months, (the months don't have to be consecutive, but the days do.)
- Make a list of bible verses and/or passages I want to memorize and pray on, and memorize and pray them.
- Try 20 new foods.
- Try at least 5 coffee blends.
- Try 10 tea flavors.
- Make Popsicles.
- Make salsa from scratch.
- Make jalapeño poppers.
- Make ice cream.
- Make my own birthday cake twice during the 3 years.
- Buy a gift for a Christmas tree angel.
- Give at least 3 Kiva loans.
- Participate in Operation Christmas Child at least twice during the 3 years.
- Participate in at least 3 campaigns on http://dosomething.org.
- Donate to at least 3 applications on http://modestneeds.org.
- Donate to at least 3 projects on http://donorschoose.org.
- Adopt a classroom on AdotptAClassroom.org
- Do a Blogathon for ACB, (American counsel for the blind.)
- Send a care package to a soldier overseas.
- Donate to the Millionairemakers winner every month for 6 months.
- Write a prisoner using WriteAPrisoner.com
- Donate to a different charity monthly for 1 year running, (there can and probably will be breaks in between.)
- Focus on at least 2 semi-big tasks a day for 6 months, (cleaning out email, for instance.)
- Get a tattoo
- Shave my head.
- Take up a hobby.
- Make a will, and a living will.
- Go camping at least once.
- Read 100 books.
- Watch 25 TED talks.
- Watch 20 documentaries.
- Plan my 35th birthday celebration.
- Set up automatic billpay on at least 2 of my bills.
- Learn to make soap.
- Adopt a cat.
- Inspire someone else to make a 101 in 1001 list.
- Write a letter to myself to open in 3 years, (after this challenge is over.)
- Donate $5 to charity for every goal I don't complete.
- Make a new list after the 3 years are over.
Woops, editing some final HTML tags, we had 137! hah!