- The combination of Meerkat and Katch didn't work that well. Katch wouldn't process the streams in enough time for me to upload them as mp3s for Audiomo, and it would end up processing them at like 3 in the morning.
- Not everyone wants to learn from experience, some people really do want to be told "your audio recording sucks!" Which is very strange, because I know I wouldn't want to be told that about mine.
- If I participate next year, I would like to do more demonstrations, I did a couple this year, and those were fun!
- I'd also like to incorporate more streaming, I did have fun with the streams I did, and even though a lot of them didn't get processed in time, they were still fun!
- Even though I don't believe in using a theme, I suppose I should probably be less honest and open in my posts. I had an incident with someone because of that.
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Things I learned from participating in Audiomo.
Here are a few things I've learned while participating in Audiomo this year.