Trust me when I say, there will be a lot more absolute chaos next week! So much so, that I feel like I'm planning a wedding.
- I must be at the church by 5:30 every day this week, except for tomorrow, when the angels have an extra practice session that starts at 5:00.
- Debbie, (our children's pastor,) will be picking me up every day this week, (except for tomorrow, when I need to be at practice early, then Melissa will be bringing me.)
- Dress rehearsals are on Monday and Tuesday, but on Wednesday we perform the full play for the church.
- At least mom and dad will most likely be attending the play on Thursday, my sister may or may not come, depending on whether she thinks Aniah, (my almost 3-year-old niece,) can behave well, (and will stay in childcare without her gapa and mommy.)
- Melissa is planning to come either Friday or Saturday, depending on her work schedule.
- Church will be providing meals pretty much all week, I almost told Melissa not to cook anything, then I remembered that everyone rushes around sooo much during dress rehearsals and performances that I might not manage to get something to eat, so I renigged and decided to have her cook something.
- I have to remember to pack a bag, because in addition to dancing angel, (I've always wanted to say, "dancing the angel!") I'm also in the crowd, so I have 2 costumes to wear. The problem is my angel underclothes are too long and have too many layers for my townsperson costume, so they told me to wear shorts under the townsperson costume, because the robe goes clear down to my ankles! My angel costume is not that long, it only goes to my knees.
- On Friday, Melissa and I went to Walmart, (again!) and I got a couple tanktops, and a couple black shirts for the play, I need the tanktops for well... under-the-shirt layers.
- I really want to leave my phone with someone who's going to be there so they can take pictures, but I haven't figured out who yet.
Oh yeah, if anyone watching this blog wants to watch me yell at Jesus or dance angel, our church is live streaming the play! the link is here: http://www.nlccroseburg.org/live-stream/ Performances are Thursday and Friday night 7 PM PDT, Saturday 3 PM, and Easter Sunday 11 AM.