Yep, today’s blogger’s 11th birthday! Yay! I was just reading blogger buzz, and blogger stats are out of draft now! http://buzz.blogger.com/2010/08/introducing-blogger-stats.html Yay! they’re even having parties. http://buzz.blogger.com/2010/08/bloggers-11th-birthday-party.html Although I won’t be attending, I love blogger! Yep, I’m a huge fan!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Sunday, August 29, 2010
I’m going to try to post a few links I like each week. I love links! Links are fun. So, here it goes.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
7 things I’d like to do to this blog.
- Pick a new template, unfortunately I can’t get the template designer to work for me, this is the only problem I’ve ever had with blogger.
- Post links. Let’s face it, I love links! Links are my friend! I’d like to post links to sites I discover. I need to set this up to post links on posterous, and then have posterous post them here.
- Put an email subscriptions widget on. I have an RSS subscribe link, but not an email form.
- Put one of those live traffic feed thingies on, because I like those!
- Make a community with blog frog
- Maybe put adsense on, that’s always a question though. I’m not sure if it will work or not.
- Promote Saturday 7 more!
Friday, August 27, 2010
Yesterday, my friend from church, her boyfriend and I all went out on his boat. It was like a 2nd birthday thing for me. We also got to go swimming! After the boat ride, we came back to my friend’s house and had a really, really big dinner! It was really flippin good! We had chicken borrito thingies with cheese and lettus and salsa in them, and potato salad and rice! We also had brownies and butterfinger ice cream for dessert. In a completely unrelated note, I can’t get the delicious RSS feed thingy to work… why? I thought RSS and I were friends? What’s up with that? I think I’m going to try to post links by hand to posterous every week, if I can get posterous to filter over here that would be cool!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
I’m turning 27 today. My family is taking me out to dinner tonight at Red Robin! I have a free birthday coupon thingy. Otherwise, I’m not doing much of anything today. Yeah, I know that sounds boring, LOL! Oh yeah, but I’m getting a cake from my family! Yay! I didn’t get to have cake last year, so that’s a good thing!
Sunday, August 22, 2010
We had fun! We went rafting yesterday, and mom fell out! We were actually almost at the end of the trip, we were going through a small rapid, and there was a rock. As we were going over the rock, the people in the other raft went over ours. We had a little one, and my sister and my dad were in a big one, (there were 9 of us altogether.) They were trying to catch up with us to start a water fight, and noone saw the rock until the last second. Mom’s fine, yay! We were getting to the end, and I decided to jump out of the raft into the water. The wind started blowing the raft into the side of the bridge, and we got stuck. I kicked behind the raft until we got to the end.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
My family and I are going camping this weekend. We leave tomorrow afternoon, (as in, around 3:30,) and we will be back on Sunday… or at least that’s what I’ve been told twice now. We’re going to be going rafting on Saturday. It’s been a long time since I’ve gone camping, like since 2007. I get to sleep in my parent’s trayler, yay! Most likely, I’ll bring the laptop with me, I’ve never taken a laptop camping before! I’ve taken it many other places… but camping? nope!
Saturday, August 14, 2010
OK, so it’s been a while right? So, heres a list of 7 things I bought at the grocery store, when I went grocery shopping earlier today.
- Cheese, and lots of it.
- Laundry soap.
- Ice cream.
- Foil, because I’m almost out.
- Trash bags.
- Grapes, because I really like them.
- Here’s a bonus one for ya, I forgot the sunscreen, oh well I’ll get it when we go camping next weekend.
Of course I bought way more than 7 things! But that’s just what I decided to put on the list.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
OK, so I said I was going to do this in a couple days… last weekend! What was I thinking? I have no idea! I had a lot of fun with blogathon last weekend! OK… probably too much fun, but whatever. Thanks to everyone who donated!
- Don’t take Excedrine more than twice!
- Don’t attempt to do anything substantial on the day after, (especially pass things around!)
- Dont sing in public at 4:00 in the morning… ever again!
- After about 2:00 in the morning, there really isn’t anything on TV.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Wel, it’s been a fun 24 hours for me! I asked and answered a lot of questions! Thanks to everyone who let me send them blank questions, thanks to everyone who left comments, and most importantly, thanks to those who donated! Well, I don’t have much else to say! As soon as I hit publish it’s off to bed for me. So, I’ll post a full list of everything in the next couple days, actually I’m not sure when it will be, but I’m hoping it will be in the next couple days!
We’re almost done! After this one, we only have one to go! Yay! I’m oofficially out of stuff to say, except for thanks everyone! Which I’ll say again in a half hour.
- What is made for kids but you love it anyway? Candy!
- What is something you find yourself saying a lot? Woohoo!
- What makes you laugh? right now, most things.
I’m now chatting on live again! If anyone wants to answer anymore questions, (because I’m all tired of those, then send an email to email@example.com or leave a comment and I’ll send some your way all quick like! Oh and if noone wants to answer anymore questions… well… I don’t blame them!
So it’s like exactly 3:51 as I’m writing this. I’ve been sitting here rambling on with nothing to say, and recording my clips on http://twaud.io LOL, it makes for a lot of fun early in the morning!
So yeah, we have about 2 and a half hours to go in this thing… that’s if I’m counting correctly! My total is $85! Woohoo! I’d like to thank everyone who donated/pledged! I’ll list them all… um… when I can get the links and such. I’m way passed my “woohoo!” point but I did have that a while ago! It was fun while it lasted. LOL, what’s the woohoo point? Well, when I recorded myself singing and couldn’t publish it because stupid twitter was down. And when I got all the word documents mixe up with the people who sent me documents… wait… they’re still that way! I don’t think I’ll get those taken care of until I wake up!
OK, this might be the last question post I do, I’m getting tired of answering questions! I’ll try to put another one in before the end, but… yeah.
- Do you often break plans? Break plans? No, in my family I usually make the plans!
- What is more important, imagination or knowledge? I believe both are equally important.
- What other windows or websites do you have open on your computer right now? Let’s see… Actually, only 3! the questions one, this one, and JAWS which always has to be open.
- Can you honestly say that nothing bothers you? Well, I can honestly say that not much shocks me anymore, but I wouldn’t say that nothing bother’s me.
It was actually 2:12, and yes, I did solve an audio captcha. I know… I’m writing about captcha what’s next… right? Well, I guess ya never know! I did make the instant coffee! I really like the taste of coffee, even though I don’t drink it as often as I used to.
Sounds really good right now! I bought some exactly for this purpose, so maybe I’ll make some. Yay! Twitter’s finally back up! It was down there for a while. Just taking a little break from the questions.
- What’s on your mouse pad? I’m not sure but I have 2 here.
- What is your favorite flavor of coffee? I don’t have a favorite flavor, but coffee sounds good right now!
- Do you photograph well? Depends, if I’m doing something and having fun then yeah, if not and it’s a staged picture then no.
- What are you Dreading? Nothing right now!
- Which operating system(s) do you use? Why? I use Windows Vista, because it’s the only working system I have here right now.
- What would you do if you were stuck on dial-up? I wouldn’t be up right now! Dial-up is way too slow for me to do anything with, and I can’t imagine waiting and waiting and waiting for blogger to load, just so I can post one post!
- What are you listening to right now? It’s pretty much silent in here right now, just the sound of my ceiling and computer fans, and of course my screenreader.
- Would you bungee jump? I have before, and I would most definitley like to do it again!
OK, returning to the theme here.
- Have you ever had a brush with death? Not that I remember.
- What’s your favorite Girl Scout cookie? What do you think that says about your personality? I really like Samoas! I also like those chocolate covered shortbread thingies… it seems my memory has gone completely out the window right now… LOL!
- What is one animal you have always wanted as a pet and why? I’ve always wanted to have a horse. Why? because I love riding them, but yeah I know they’re a lot to take care of.
- Do you regret giving up any childhood hobbies and activities? No, not really.
- What do you do when (you think) no one is looking? Well since I know noone is looking right now I just recorded myself singing, but twitter’s down so the site I used to record it can’t send, and it was really flippin bad!
Blogging for: Lions Clubs International
Click to make a sight donation
Click to make a disaster donation
Click to make a humanitarian donation
Um… I shouldn’t have hit publish so early!
OK, we have this homework for our class where we each write a word document, then send it to someone. that person sends it to someone else, and it’s passed all around among the 5 of us, when it has 4 comments on it, (everyone except the writer’s,) it gets sent to the instructor. I was working on this yesterday, and preparing for blogathon at the same time… well it’s 12:05 in the morning, and I’m still receiving emails with documents in them. Now I don’t remember who’s I’ve sent to who, and it’s all getting mixxed up, OK, maybe its because I’ve stayed up a bit too late? Oh yeah, I have this really small fridge, I had to take some bottles of water out to make room for my pizza!